- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 17
CNN/Money more than a year ago"The Hobbit" capped a record year for U.S. box office. The ticket sales increase to 1.36 billion is particularly impressive, said Paul Dergarabedian, box office analyst for Hollywood.com. While it's well short of the record 1.58 billion tickets sold in 2 ... Read more
- Trump slams Alec Baldwin's SNL parody: is the impersonation still funny?
- Outrage as Mark Wahlberg paid 1000+ times more than female costar. Unfair?
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens. Which of the Star Wars movies was the best?
- Amazon spends $250M on 'Lord of the Rings' franchise. Good investment?
- Louie CK, Kevin Spacey films pulled after harassment charges. End of careers?
- Celebs won't work with Woody Allen as child abuse charges resurface. Fair?