- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 17
CNN/Money more than a year ago"The Hobbit" capped a record year for U.S. box office. The ticket sales increase to 1.36 billion is particularly impressive, said Paul Dergarabedian, box office analyst for Hollywood.com. While it's well short of the record 1.58 billion tickets sold in 2 ... Read more
- Amazon spends $250M on 'Lord of the Rings' franchise. Good investment?
- Louie CK, Kevin Spacey films pulled after harassment charges. End of careers?
- Larry David slammed for Holocaust jokes during SNL opener. OK to joke about ...
- Netflix cancels House of Cards, 'deeply troubled' by Kevin Spacey. Right ...
- Hollywood ostracizes Weinstein: will the scandal end 'casting couch' culture?
- OJ Simpson a free man: do you think he'll regain major celebrity status?