- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 17
CNN/Money more than a year ago"The Hobbit" capped a record year for U.S. box office. The ticket sales increase to 1.36 billion is particularly impressive, said Paul Dergarabedian, box office analyst for Hollywood.com. While it's well short of the record 1.58 billion tickets sold in 2 ... Read more
- Alec Baldwin can't see playing Trump on SNL anymore. Will you miss him?
- Disneyland's 'Star Wars World' set to open. Do you/your family want to go?
- Avengers 'Endgame' smashes 'Star Wars' box office records. Which is bigger ...
- RIP Stan Lee, king of comics: are his superheroes good for society?
- Movie on Neil Armstrong/moon landing intentionally omits planting US flag. ...
- Michael Jackson pedophilia expose shocks fans: does it change how you see ...