- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 17
CNN/Money more than a year ago"The Hobbit" capped a record year for U.S. box office. The ticket sales increase to 1.36 billion is particularly impressive, said Paul Dergarabedian, box office analyst for Hollywood.com. While it's well short of the record 1.58 billion tickets sold in 2 ... Read more
- Entertainment world braces for VR revolution. Will it be a better experience?
- Star Wars 9 opens to mixed reviews: what did you think about the saga's ...
- Alec Baldwin can't see playing Trump on SNL anymore. Will you miss him?
- Disneyland's 'Star Wars World' set to open. Do you/your family want to go?
- Avengers 'Endgame' smashes 'Star Wars' box office records. Which is bigger ...
- Michael Jackson pedophilia expose shocks fans: does it change how you see ...