- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 17
CNN/Money more than a year ago"The Hobbit" capped a record year for U.S. box office. The ticket sales increase to 1.36 billion is particularly impressive, said Paul Dergarabedian, box office analyst for Hollywood.com. While it's well short of the record 1.58 billion tickets sold in 2 ... Read more
- 'Solo' disappoints: do you like what Disney's doing with the Star Wars brand?
- ABC cancels 'Roseanne' after Roseanne Barr's racist tweets. Right decision?
- Simpsons' episode 636 makes it longest running show. What do you think of ...
- Bill Cosby guilty on all counts: do you still respect his work as a comic?
- Roseanne reboot rocks ratings: Seinfeld/Cheers/Friends - what would you ...
- Robert De Niro says '**ck Trump' at Tony Awards, Twitter melts. ...