- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 17
CNN/Money more than a year ago"The Hobbit" capped a record year for U.S. box office. The ticket sales increase to 1.36 billion is particularly impressive, said Paul Dergarabedian, box office analyst for Hollywood.com. While it's well short of the record 1.58 billion tickets sold in 2 ... Read more
- RIP Stan Lee, king of comics: are his superheroes good for society?
- Movie on Neil Armstrong/moon landing intentionally omits planting US flag. ...
- Black actor Idri Elba may be next James Bond. Should 007 stay Caucasian?
- 'This Is America' roasts liberals, conservatives. Is Sacha Baron Cohen funny?
- Scarlett Johansson won't play trans man in film after criticism. Right call?
- Michael Jackson's alleged sex abuse exposed in new movie. Believe accusers?