- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 17
CNN/Money more than a year ago"The Hobbit" capped a record year for U.S. box office. The ticket sales increase to 1.36 billion is particularly impressive, said Paul Dergarabedian, box office analyst for Hollywood.com. While it's well short of the record 1.58 billion tickets sold in 2 ... Read more
- Black actor Idri Elba may be next James Bond. Should 007 stay Caucasian?
- 'This Is America' roasts liberals, conservatives. Is Sacha Baron Cohen funny?
- Scarlett Johansson won't play trans man in film after criticism. Right call?
- ABC to reboot 'Roseanne' reboot without Barr after racist remarks. Good idea?
- Incredibles 2 a smash: would the world be a better place with real ...
- Hollywood will remove Trump's star from the Walk of Fame: what do you think?