- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 27
FOX News more than a year agoCasino mogul Sheldon Adelson has donated $10 million to the Koch brothers' efforts to elect Republicans and oust President Obama and other Democrats -- forging perhaps the most powerful, well-financed political fundraising machine of 2012. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/30/gop-backer-casino-mogul-adelson-reportedly-gave-10-m-to-koch-brothers-efforts/#ixzz1zTrJlF7g ... Read more
- More White House firings: would you call the Trump Admin dynamic or chaotic?
- Biden & Trump trade schoolyard taunts: is Biden wise to stoop to Trump's ...
- Democrat takes solid GOP seat: do you think they'll retake Congress in 2018?
- Trump fires Tillerson: has US become stronger or weaker globally under Trump?
- Trump pardons sailor-leaked secrets-should Presidents be able to pardon ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...