- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 27
FOX News more than a year agoCasino mogul Sheldon Adelson has donated $10 million to the Koch brothers' efforts to elect Republicans and oust President Obama and other Democrats -- forging perhaps the most powerful, well-financed political fundraising machine of 2012. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/30/gop-backer-casino-mogul-adelson-reportedly-gave-10-m-to-koch-brothers-efforts/#ixzz1zTrJlF7g ... Read more
- An Omarosa spurned: would a tape of Trump using the N-word change anything?
- Charlottesville anniversary: Neo-Nazis march in DC. Has Trump condemned ...
- Special elections show voters shifting blue-will Dems get their Nov. blue ...
- Donald Trump Jr.: Democrats are more like Nazis than Republicans. Agree?
- Dan Rather blasts 'racist' Trump tweet attacking LeBron James. Is Trump ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?