- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 27
FOX News more than a year agoCasino mogul Sheldon Adelson has donated $10 million to the Koch brothers' efforts to elect Republicans and oust President Obama and other Democrats -- forging perhaps the most powerful, well-financed political fundraising machine of 2012. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/30/gop-backer-casino-mogul-adelson-reportedly-gave-10-m-to-koch-brothers-efforts/#ixzz1zTrJlF7g ... Read more
- Has Trump changed the face of US politics or is he a unique phenomenon?
- Public impeachment hearings end: should the House vote to impeach?
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?