- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 27
FOX News more than a year agoCasino mogul Sheldon Adelson has donated $10 million to the Koch brothers' efforts to elect Republicans and oust President Obama and other Democrats -- forging perhaps the most powerful, well-financed political fundraising machine of 2012. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/30/gop-backer-casino-mogul-adelson-reportedly-gave-10-m-to-koch-brothers-efforts/#ixzz1zTrJlF7g ... Read more
- Deputy AG Rosenstein resigning after Trump accuses him of treason. Your view?
- Has the presidency helped or hurt the Trump brand, business in the long term?
- Former FBI chief admits discussions to remove Trump from office. Acceptable?
- Trump's attorney general will refuse to testify if subpoenaed by Congress. ...
- Should VA governor, others who wore blackface decades ago resign (if true)?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...