- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 27
FOX News more than a year agoCasino mogul Sheldon Adelson has donated $10 million to the Koch brothers' efforts to elect Republicans and oust President Obama and other Democrats -- forging perhaps the most powerful, well-financed political fundraising machine of 2012. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/30/gop-backer-casino-mogul-adelson-reportedly-gave-10-m-to-koch-brothers-efforts/#ixzz1zTrJlF7g ... Read more
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Trump team defends removal of impeachment witnesses from NSA, White House. ...
- Trump approval rating up to 49% post impeachment trial-did it help or hurt ...
- Impeachment vote today in Senate: how would you vote if you were there?
- Would Nixon have been impeached in today's media, political environment?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?