- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 27
FOX News more than a year agoCasino mogul Sheldon Adelson has donated $10 million to the Koch brothers' efforts to elect Republicans and oust President Obama and other Democrats -- forging perhaps the most powerful, well-financed political fundraising machine of 2012. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/30/gop-backer-casino-mogul-adelson-reportedly-gave-10-m-to-koch-brothers-efforts/#ixzz1zTrJlF7g ... Read more
- Trump says he'll own government shutdown over border wall. Who will cave ...
- GOP state legislatures stripping new Democrat governors of power-fair ...
- Former Fox host to be US' UN ambassador. In general, is experience overrated?
- RIP George HW Bush - oversaw end of Cold War: think he was a good president?
- Tense times for Trump, Mueller: how do you think the investigation will end?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...