- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
MSNBC more than a year agoThree states where members of the clergy and justices of the peace today marry gay couples argued on Friday that it's a violation of states' rights for the federal government to then "unmarry" those people under the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). ... Read more
- Democrat takes solid GOP seat: do you think they'll retake Congress in 2018?
- Trump fires Tillerson: has US become stronger or weaker globally under Trump?
- Trump pardons sailor-leaked secrets-should Presidents be able to pardon ...
- Will revelation of extramarital affair with porn star hurt Trump politically?
- Trump names campaign manager for 2020 reelection: will he win a second term?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...