- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
MSNBC more than a year agoThree states where members of the clergy and justices of the peace today marry gay couples argued on Friday that it's a violation of states' rights for the federal government to then "unmarry" those people under the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). ... Read more
- Puerto Rico rocked by Maria, Irma, $70B debt. Will it ever be the 51st state?
- New bipartisan Trump aims for deals on immigration, tax reform. Can this ...
- Is Donald Trump saving, destroying or just redefining the US presidency?
- Dems say real goal of Trump's voter fraud panel is to suppress voting. Agree?
- White Christians now a minority in US.Can they continue to run political ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...