- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
MSNBC more than a year agoThree states where members of the clergy and justices of the peace today marry gay couples argued on Friday that it's a violation of states' rights for the federal government to then "unmarry" those people under the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). ... Read more
- Trump interested in buying Greenland from Denmark. Like the idea?
- New rule for immigrants requires min. income, education for green cards. ...
- Would you boycott businesses that support opposing political points of view?
- Trump criticized after largest ICE raids of presidency nab 680-support them?
- El Paso shooter posted anti-Latino manifesto: does Trump share ...
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...