- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
MSNBC more than a year agoThree states where members of the clergy and justices of the peace today marry gay couples argued on Friday that it's a violation of states' rights for the federal government to then "unmarry" those people under the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). ... Read more
- Should Trump-Putin meeting interpreter be forced to testify, reveal details?
- US govt shutdown now longest in history. How do you think it will end?
- After Comey firing FBI probed why Trump seemed to push Russian interests. OK?
- Do you think a border wall improves security, reduces illegal immigration?
- Major networks to air primetime Trump speech to nation on border: should ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...