- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
MSNBC more than a year agoThree states where members of the clergy and justices of the peace today marry gay couples argued on Friday that it's a violation of states' rights for the federal government to then "unmarry" those people under the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). ... Read more
- 'Trump Derangement Syndrome': are his critics extreme, knee-jerk, irrational?
- Trump: Biden my dream opponent for 2020. If the two faced off, who would ...
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?