- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 891
Truth Dig more than a year agoEgypt’s New Pharaoh Posted on Dec 16, 2012 By Chris Hedges When Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini returned to Iran after 14 years in exile on Feb. 1, 1979, he set out to destroy the secular opposition forces, including the Communist Party of Iran, which had be ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 0% - No 100%
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...
- Egyptians ignoring elections: is democracy the best system for every country?
- Egypt: Morsi, other Islamic leaders get death. Should sentences be carried ...
- 16 dead in clashes on 4th anniversary of Egyptian protests. Better off now?
- Pompeo trashes Obama's foreign policies in Cairo: did he fail in the Mideast?