- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
10m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Could you still love your parent, spouse, child if they committed mass ...
- Judge releases man who bound, sexually assaulted 14-yr-old: was consensual. ...
- Trump admin lets TX firm publish plans for 3D printed guns online. Right ...
- FL 'Stand Your Ground' law: no charges for white shooter of black man. Fair?
- DOJ faces criticism over babies alone in immigration courts: defensible?
- Would you expect your spouse to let you access their texts/mail/phone if ...