- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
1m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?
- Child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell: suicide. Believe it?
- Gun license/permit needed for open carry in only 15 states. Require ...
- Only 13% of US police are female-would more policewomen make communities ...
- Father charged with manslaughter after twins die in hot car. Accident or ...
- Can straight men, women be best friends without it turning into something ...