- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
10m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Columbine shooting, 20 years on: what's most important vs. school shootings?
- 'Red Flag' laws let police seize guns if you're deemed to be a danger. ...
- Sanders: felons in jail should be allowed to vote from behind bars. Agree?
- Man arrested for keeping 86-inch TV send to his house by mistake. Fair?
- Anger as charges dropped against Smollett. Did the actor fake 'racist' ...
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...