- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
1m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Texas driver sought by police for 'f*** you Trump' sticker. Violated any ...
- Trump says Texas church shooting an issue of mental health, not guns. Agree?
- Trump tweets that he wants death penalty for NY terror suspect. Do you agree?
- Vegas massacre still a mystery: more to the story than a lone crazed gunman?
- Rapist of 12-yr-old given joint custody of child by judge: can that make ...
- Men being asked to reevaluate behavior towards women: do most behave ...