- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
6m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?
- Cosby's wife slams prosecutors, media after mistrial: was he unfairly ...
- Cop acquitted in Castile shooting. Has Blacklivesmatter movement helped ...
- Cosby accuser admits relationship but told him no sex. Believe he's guilty?
- Court hears texts of teen pushing boyfriend to suicide: 'it's time ...
- Do you believe in sticking out a tough marriage or moving on when it gets ...