- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
5m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Man mistakenly released from jail wins freedom after being model ...
- Arkansas goes ahead with executions: is lethal injection a humane way to do ...
- Killer livestreams murder: can Facebook prevent crimes from being broadcast?
- Homeowner told to remove Blue Lives Matter flag after racism complaints. ...
- New Russian law: first offense for 'minor' domestic abuse a misdemeanor. OK?
- NY Times asks: is an open marriage a happier marriage? What's your view?