- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
7m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Passenger sees man texting about child abuse, turns him in. What would you ...
- Trump encourages police to treat suspects roughly: 'don't be too nice'. ...
- AG Sessions plans fed crackdown on marijuana to cut violent crime. Makes ...
- Police shaming suspects with FB posts of their arrests, mugshots. Is that OK?
- Dubai launches robo-police cars. Would you prefer Robocops over human police?
- White supremacist 'Unite the Right' rally gets violent. Support right to ...