- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
less than 1m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Justice Dept. wants power to detain people without trial during emergency. ...
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?
- Beto O'rourke wants government-run mandatory buyback of assault rifles. ...
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?
- Woman who called 911 on black man who asked her to leash her dog fired. ...