- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
less than 1m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Is solitary confinement in prison equivalent to torture?
- Parkland deputy faces charges for not acting during school shooting. Fair?
- Is police violence due mainly to a few bad apples or is the system broken?
- Utah judge gets six month suspension for anti-Trump comments, posts. Fair?
- New AI can predict if you're a shoplifter. Should AI be used to prevent ...
- Weinstein's reported $44M settlement w/accusers: achieved something for ...