- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
7m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Accused rapist walks free after plea deal: should victim's assent be ...
- Woman fights to prevent rapist from seeing their child. Does he have rights?
- Should you be able to talk back to policemen without fear of consequences?
- New rules on campus sexual assault: accused can cross-examine accusers. ...
- CA mass shooting kills 12: 2nd in 12 days in US. Will new Congress act on ...
- Divorce, marriage rates both fall: when should you end an unhappy marriage?