- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
less than 1m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Another acquittal in shooting of black man. Is system set up to protect cops?
- Parents who 'pranked' kids on Youtube channel get child neglect, lose kids. ...
- Police set to get free military weaponry as Trump lifts Obama-era ban. Agree?
- President Trump delights fans, dismays foes with Sheriff Joe pardon-smart ...
- Passenger sees man texting about child abuse, turns him in. What would you ...
- ESPN pulls Asian Robert Lee from Charlottesville game 'for safety'-PC gone ...