- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
less than 1m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Federal law prohibits marijuana smokers (medical also) from owning guns. ...
- NY state wants to take guns away from domestic offenders. Agree?
- GOP pushes 'good guys with guns', wants to OK concealed carry across US. ...
- Charles Manson dead: can society avoid turning mass murderers into celebs?
- Texas driver sought by police for 'f*** you Trump' sticker. Violated any ...
- Are you a racist if you want the United States to remain predominantly white?