- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
1m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- No jail for 'remorseful' Texas teen who lied about rape by 3 black men. OK?
- Gun lobby faces backlash after Florida shooting. What do you think of the ...
- Calls to ban AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, used in several massacres. Right ...
- Would you report your child to the authorities if they behaved suspiciously?
- Judge gives woman lighter sentence after she agrees to get sterilized. OK?
- France debates adding official age of consent for sex: what should the law ...