- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 92
5m agoAt a time when the military is under attack for how it handles sexual violence in its ranks, the proceedings underway at the Washington Navy Yard offer a case study on why women in uniform are so reluctant to report sexual assaults. The hearing highlights significant disparities between the way the military and civilian world treat accusers and the accused. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- New law would check your social media account before you can buy a gun. Fair?
- Topless activists arrested: should women be allowed to show breasts in ...
- Court says woman's texts pushing boyfriend to suicide aren't free ...
- Do you believe black & white suspects receive equal treatment from the ...
- FL senate to pay $900K in sex harassment case. OK for taxpayers to foot bill?
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?