- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 168
USA Today more than a year agoMitt Romney reportedly has angered Palestinians with his comments about their economy and his pledge to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. "What is this man doing here?" Saeb Erekat, an aide to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas ... Read more
- Is boycotting Israel over the occupation anti-semitic or legitimate protest?
- Bernie Sanders says Israel is run by 'racist' government. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu: Israel nation state of Jews only, not state of all its citizens. ...
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu faces 3rd indictment: at what point should accused leaders step ...
- Antisemitic attacks spike in US, Europe: Jews safer in Israel or the ...