- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 218
National Journal more than a year agoMany Americans are disenfranchised and some states are ignored because of the Electoral College, and it's time to abandon it, former Vice President Al Gore said on Thursday night as part of Current TV's coverage of the Republican National Convention. "I ... Read more
- Russia hacks targeted voting systems in 21 states. Did they affect the ...
- Puerto Rico rocked by Maria, Irma, $70B debt. Will it ever be the 51st state?
- New bipartisan Trump aims for deals on immigration, tax reform. Can this ...
- Is Donald Trump saving, destroying or just redefining the US presidency?
- Dems say real goal of Trump's voter fraud panel is to suppress voting. Agree?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...