- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 218
National Journal more than a year agoMany Americans are disenfranchised and some states are ignored because of the Electoral College, and it's time to abandon it, former Vice President Al Gore said on Thursday night as part of Current TV's coverage of the Republican National Convention. "I ... Read more
- Sanders climbs in polls as Biden attacks his electability: can he beat Trump?
- GOP resists calling witnesses in Senate impeachment trial. Are they ...
- Will there be more Trumps in the White House after Donald Sr. leaves office?
- Major Christian magazine supports impeachment. Is Trump good for Christians?
- Trump impeached: if Senate acquits him, does it hurt his reelection ...
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?