- Comments: 7 |
- Votes: 9
CNN/Money about 1M agoThe great bitcoin boom of 2017 is going from strength to strength. The virtual currency rocketed above $9,000 for the first time on Sunday and was trading above $9,500 by Monday morning in Asia. Stock markets around the world have been on a tear this year, but their gains are paltry compared with bitcoin's. The digital currency, which only rose above $8,000 about a week ago, has surged an incredible 860% since the start of the year. ... Read more
Results in this view: Great Investment 20% - Ok But Bubble 20% - Don't Get It 20% - Scam/lose It All 40%
- Far East gives Trump royal treatment: how is he performing on his Asian tour?
- Woman gets paid time off to care for her dogs-'they're my family'. Makes ...
- Bitcoin under pressure: does the global cryptocurrency have a long term ...
- Spain killing off the siesta: is long lunch a productivity killer or good ...
- Studies find women prefer to work for men: do you prefer a female or male ...
- Should US immigration favor skilled, educated, financially secure candidates?