- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 64
Business Week more than a year agoThe trouble with Occupy Wall Street, a year after it bloomed in a granite park in lower Manhattan and spread across the globe, is that nobody really knows what it is anymore. To say whether Occupy was a success or a failure depends on how you define it. ... Read more
- Amazon to pay $0 in fed tax on $11B profit. Feel they're doing anything ...
- Trump declares national emergency to get money for wall: Do you agree?
- NYC faces backlash over $3B in subsidies given to Amazon for new HQ. Good ...
- Trump ends shutdown temporarily with no wall, says he didn't lose. Agree?
- Fiery new Democrat Ocasio-Cortez calls for much higher taxes on rich. Agree?
- Has globalization kept its promise to help all or mainly benefited the ...