- Comments: 8 |
- Votes: 8
CNN 29d agoDisney Imagineer Scott Trowbridge and I are sitting next to the Millennium Falcon. The ship is scarred with blast marks and rust; by all indications it's the same ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs. You know: a piece of junk. Of course, we're not in a galaxy far, far away, we're in Anaheim, California, and the behemoth near us isn't a real spaceship. But starting next week, when Disney's new Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opens to the public, Trowbridge - the creative force behind the land - wants guests to forget about that for a while. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-exciting 57% - Convince Me 14% - N-not The Same 0% - N-not Interested 29%
- Alec Baldwin can't see playing Trump on SNL anymore. Will you miss him?
- Avengers 'Endgame' smashes 'Star Wars' box office records. Which is bigger ...
- RIP Stan Lee, king of comics: are his superheroes good for society?
- Movie on Neil Armstrong/moon landing intentionally omits planting US flag. ...
- Michael Jackson pedophilia expose shocks fans: does it change how you see ...
- Michael Jackson's alleged sex abuse exposed in new movie. Believe accusers?