- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 82
EU considering cigarette logo ban to deter smoking
Reuters more than a year agoThe European Union is considering banning logos on cigarette packs as part of an upcoming review of its law to deter smoking, a spokesman said on Thursday, a day after Australia's highest court upheld a similar ban. ... Read more
- Facebook moves to block anti-vaccination content. Sound policy or censorship?
- Does cannabis have huge medical potential, is it overblown or mostly a bluff?
- Richard Gere, 69, welcomes new baby boy. When are you too old to become a ...
- After rise in deaths, law would require measles vaccinations for all kids: ...
- Juul packs high levels of nicotine into their vape products Allow or ...
- Trump's ex-fixer Cohen calls President a racist in testimony to ...