- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 82
EU considering cigarette logo ban to deter smoking
Reuters more than a year agoThe European Union is considering banning logos on cigarette packs as part of an upcoming review of its law to deter smoking, a spokesman said on Thursday, a day after Australia's highest court upheld a similar ban. ... Read more
- 'Traditional masculinity' deemed harmful-leads to harassment/homophobia. ...
- Advocacy groups try to decriminalize magic mushrooms. Would you support that?
- Vape use spikes among teens, other substances steady/declining: positive ...
- Judge strikes down Obamacare: will the GOP eventually succeed in killing it?
- When cheap DNA tests can check for any possible anomaly will you want to ...
- Climate change to be taught in public schools under new Connecticut law. ...