- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 18
Rolling Stone more than a year agoIf you've ever been arrested on a drug charge, if you've ever spent even a day in jail for having a stem of marijuana in your pocket or "drug paraphernalia" in your gym bag, Assistant Attorney General and longtime Bill Clinton pal Lanny Breuer has a message for you: Bite me. ... Read more
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?
- Far East gives Trump royal treatment: how is he performing on his Asian tour?
- Woman gets paid time off to care for her dogs-'they're my family'. Makes ...
- Bitcoin under pressure: does the global cryptocurrency have a long term ...
- Spain killing off the siesta: is long lunch a productivity killer or good ...
- Dreamers in limbo as Senate rejects all deals: what should happen to them?