- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 30
CNN/Money more than a year agoUnder pressure from Congress, the Obama administration on Friday detailed for the first time how more than $100 billion in spending cuts slated for January will ripple out across thousands of federal programs and projects. ... Read more
- 'Trump Derangement Syndrome': are his critics extreme, knee-jerk, irrational?
- Trump: Biden my dream opponent for 2020. If the two faced off, who would ...
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?