- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 145
Haaretz more than a year agothis story is by A reactor at the Bushehr nuclear power plant in Iran on August 21, 2010. Photo by AP Former Mossad chief and national security adviser Ephraim Halevy was quoted by the New York Times on Thursday saying that if he were Iranian he "would b ... Read more
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?
- Trump pulls US out of 'deeply flawed' Iran nuclear deal: right decision?
- Netanyahu displays Iranian nuke files, reveals secret program-changes ...
- Trump seen likely to leave Iran nuke deal: who would be the biggest loser?
- Trump backs Iranian protesters: should the US try to push for regime change?
- Friends in Finland: Trump proclaims new era of US-Russia cooperation. ...