- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 145
Haaretz more than a year agothis story is by A reactor at the Bushehr nuclear power plant in Iran on August 21, 2010. Photo by AP Former Mossad chief and national security adviser Ephraim Halevy was quoted by the New York Times on Thursday saying that if he were Iranian he "would b ... Read more
- What do you expect from a war between a US coalition and the Iranians?
- Iran shoots down drone, 'completely ready for war'. Who's to blame if it ...
- US cites Iranian 'provocations', sends warships to Persian Gulf. Is war ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?
- Trump to Iran: 'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE US AGAIN.' Are his threats ...
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?