- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 89
Pittsburgh Entertainment more than a year agoEgyptian President Mohammed Morsi on Wednesday, Dec. 26, said the nation's new constitution meant the nation would not "return an era of one opinion and fake, manufactured majorities." AP CAIRO â Egypt‘s Islamist president proclaimed the country‘s newly ... Read more
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...
- Egyptians ignoring elections: is democracy the best system for every country?
- Egypt: Morsi, other Islamic leaders get death. Should sentences be carried ...
- 16 dead in clashes on 4th anniversary of Egyptian protests. Better off now?
- ISIS brides dad apologizes to UK: would you support your child no matter ...