- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 172
Huffington Post more than a year agoAn Israeli court rejected on Tuesday accusations that Israel was at fault over the death of American activist Rachel Corrie, who was crushed by an army bulldozer during a 2003 pro-Palestinian demonstration in Gaza. Corri ... Read more
- Hamas OKs '67 borders, calls on Trump for bold action on peace. Can he do it?
- Trump on Israel: not committed to 2-state solution. Time to try other ...
- Israel to legalize settlements on Palestinian land, compensate owners. Fair?
- Arabs protest as Trump set to move US embassy to Jerusalem. Should he do it?
- Can Israel last as Jewish State without separating from Palestinians, W. ...
- Holocaust Memorial Day: Trump White House statement omits mention of Jews. ...