- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 172
Huffington Post more than a year agoAn Israeli court rejected on Tuesday accusations that Israel was at fault over the death of American activist Rachel Corrie, who was crushed by an army bulldozer during a 2003 pro-Palestinian demonstration in Gaza. Corri ... Read more
- Israel bars Muslim congresswomen's trip after Trump tweets 'weak to allow'. ...
- Is boycotting Israel over the occupation anti-semitic or legitimate protest?
- Bernie Sanders says Israel is run by 'racist' government. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu: Israel nation state of Jews only, not state of all its citizens. ...
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Do you agree?
- Antisemitic attacks spike in US, Europe: Jews safer in Israel or the ...