- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 52
Jerusalem Post more than a year agoThe head of NATO, asked about possible use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government, said on Tuesday that any such act would provoke an immediate international response. "The possible use of chemical weapons would be completely unacceptable for the w ... Read more
- Syria: Israel behind strike near Damascus. OK for them to hit enemies in ...
- Trump orders attack on Syrian air base: do you support the action?
- Syria chemical attack tests Trump foreign policy: how should the US react?
- Trump reverses US position on Syria: Assad can stay, political reality. ...
- Are suicide bombings against Assad supporters terror attacks or rebel ...
- UK labor leader Corbyn: foreign wars lead to terror at home. Has a point?