- Comments: 9 |
- Votes: 12
Yahoo News about 1M agoStarting this year, students at San Mateo High School south of San Francisco will be part of a pilot program looking to find an answer to a question that has vexed educators for years: Does it make sense to ban cellphone use at school? With 1,700 students, San Mateo High is reportedly the largest public school in America to go phone free. Schools, districts and governments across the country and around the world have considered or enacted their own phone bans recently. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-all Ages 13% - Y-younger Ages 25% - Convince Me 25% - N-wrong Approach 38%
- Two girls named Homecoming Royalty as more schools drop 'king & queen'. ...
- School imposes 'no dating' policy for 5th graders to 'avoid broken hearts'. ...
- At what age is it OK to leave your children at home alone for several hours?
- Tom Brady dad-shamed for posting pics cliff jumping with 6-yr-old daughter. ...
- Facebook launches dating service-are online matches as good as real world ...
- باتت ظاهرة تأخر الزواج سيمة جديدة في عصرنا اليوم, فما هو افضل سن للزاوج ؟