- Comments: 24 |
- Votes: 19
The Washington Post 29d agoFormer vice president Joe Biden opened his third campaign for the presidency on Thursday, taking direct aim at President Trump and declaring that "we are in the battle for the soul of this nation." In a video posted on social media, Biden recounted the deadly clash between white supremacists and counterprotesters at a 2017 gathering in Charlottesville, after which Trump said there were "some very fine people on both sides." ... Read more
Results in this view: Biden 25% - Sanders 25% - Someone Else 50%
- Trump plans massive 4th of July party in DC with presidential address: like?
- Trump defies Congress: rejects subpoenas, exec privilege on Mueller report: ...
- Pelosi: Trump goading Democrats to impeach. Would a failed effort help them?
- If Trump loses 2020 election, do you think he'll leave the White House ...
- AG Barr's wide-ranging probe of FBI 'spying' on Trump campaign begins. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...