- Comments: 25 |
- Votes: 12
Yahoo News about 1M agoThis article, White House and U.S. official's wife sued over teen's death in U.K., originally appeared on CBSNews.com Nearly three months after 19-year-old in a head-on collision in England, lawyers for his family are suing the Trump administration, as well as Anne Sacoolas, the wife of an American official who admitted to causing the car crash. ... Read more
Results in this view: Must Go Back 89% - Convince Me 11% - Immune-her Call 0%
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?
- Beto O'rourke wants government-run mandatory buyback of assault rifles. ...
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?
- Child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell: suicide. Believe it?
- Many Native Americans view Thanksgiving as a day of mourning: is that fair?
- Could you forgive your spouse if your baby died after being left in a hot ...