- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 25
The New York Times more than a year agoThe Pentagon quietly notified Congress this month that it would reimburse Pakistan nearly $700 million for the cost of stationing 140,000 troops on the border with Afghanistan, an effort to normalize support for the Pakistani military after ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Taliban kill 126 in school attack. Is Pakistan doing enough to confront them?
- Sharif wins election amid Taliban attacks. Will Pakistan's democracy survive?
- Musharraf arrested. Is the military domination of Pakistan over?
- Taliban gun down teenage activist. Are the extremists taking control of ...
- Death sentence for gang rape upheld by Indian Supreme Court. Right ...
- 66% of Indians vote as opposition leader Modi wins big. World's best ...