- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 18
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoIn a decision that many saw as paradoxical given the multiple frictions and disputes afflicting the union as it struggles to save its single currency, the Nobel committee in Oslo took the bigger and longer view, citing the EU's long record of generating ... Read more
- Spain tries to block Catalan independence vote, 450+ hurt: how will this end?
- German far right stuns with 13%, first seats in Bundestag. Does this worry ...
- Terror attacks stun Spain: do you consider terror risk when you plan a trip?
- Chinese tourists arrested for Hitler salute in Germany. Should that be a ...
- Europe plagued by racism in sports, politics: are they more racist than the ...
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?