- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 18
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoIn a decision that many saw as paradoxical given the multiple frictions and disputes afflicting the union as it struggles to save its single currency, the Nobel committee in Oslo took the bigger and longer view, citing the EU's long record of generating ... Read more
- Germany's Merkel won't run for reelection: end of an era. Sorry to see her ...
- Trump warns Europe immigration 'changing their culture, security'. Is he ...
- New Polish law makes calling Nazi death camps 'Polish' a crime. Is that OK?
- Spain cracks down on Catalonia's independence bid-should they be allowed to ...
- Spain tries to block Catalan independence vote, 450+ hurt: how will this end?
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?