- Comments: 46 |
- Votes: 5
Yahoo News about 1M agoAt Tuesday's Democratic presidential debate, candidates Andrew Yang and Beto O'Rourke endorsed decriminalizing opioids, including heroin, as a way to control the drug epidemic that has ravaged American communities. Yang, a businessman with no prior political experience, said that doing so would help addicts "get well." ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-right Approach 11% - Convince Me 0% - N-goes Too Far 89%
- CBD oil trend: do you think CBD products provide health benefits?
- Vaping deaths raise alarms: should flavored vaping products be banned?
- Menopause breakthrough will let older women have children: is it ever too ...
- Elon Musk working on computer chip to embed in your brain. Would you do it?
- 2020 'key year for climate change action'-will the world rise to the ...
- Japan exits whaling ban treaty, resumes hunting: 'a national tradition'. OK?