- Comments: 6 |
- Votes: 10
TED about 1M agoAnger researcher Ryan Martin draws from a career studying what makes people mad to explain some of the cognitive processes behind anger -- and why a healthy dose of it can actually be useful. "Your anger exists in you ... because it offered your ancestors, both human and nonhuman, an evolutionary advantage," he says. "[It's] a powerful and healthy force in your life." ... Read more
Results in this view: Lose It/blow Up 0% - Express Freely 17% - Control/channel 67% - Suppress/hide 17%
- At what age do you think it's best to lose your virginity?
- WHO recognizes traditional Chinese medicine for 1st time-do you think it ...
- Alabama enacts almost total abortion ban: will abortion remain legal in the ...
- Denver first US city to decriminalize magic mushrooms. Is that OK?
- Japan exits whaling ban treaty, resumes hunting: 'a national tradition'. OK?
- Wildlife officials shoot black bear fed by humans for being too habituated. ...