- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Huffington Post more than a year ago'Killer robots' with the ability to attack people without human intervention should be pre-emptively banned, a major human rights group has warned. Such weapons do not currently exist - at least in a form which is regularly employed on the battlefield by ... Read more
- Trump nominee to head CIA ran secret torture site. Should she be confirmed?
- China's Xi to be pres. for life-is democracy the best choice for every ...
- Trump tells Pentagon to prepare for military parade on 4th of July: support?
- Putin wants mutual non-interference pledge for elections. Should US agree?
- Who emerged as the strongest world leader in 2017?
- Trump backs Iranian protesters: should the US try to push for regime change?