- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Huffington Post more than a year ago'Killer robots' with the ability to attack people without human intervention should be pre-emptively banned, a major human rights group has warned. Such weapons do not currently exist - at least in a form which is regularly employed on the battlefield by ... Read more
- Congress considering limiting Trump's authority to launch nukes: should they?
- Trump ignores human rights in Philippines, China: should that be a US ...
- Chief of Staff John Kelly: General Robert E. Lee was an honorable man. Agree?
- Trump: immigrant crackdown, end to green card lottery after NY attack. Agree?
- Trump under fire for calls to fallen soldiers families: is the criticism ...
- Trump decertifies Iran nuke deal-tells Congress fix it or it's dead. Good ...