- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Huffington Post more than a year ago'Killer robots' with the ability to attack people without human intervention should be pre-emptively banned, a major human rights group has warned. Such weapons do not currently exist - at least in a form which is regularly employed on the battlefield by ... Read more
- Putin wants mutual non-interference pledge for elections. Should US agree?
- Who emerged as the strongest world leader in 2017?
- CNN report on Libya slave trade shocks world. Can slavery ever be stamped ...
- Trump to troops on Thanksgiving-US 'really winning' since he took ...
- Congress considering limiting Trump's authority to launch nukes: should they?
- Trump backs Iranian protesters: should the US try to push for regime change?