- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Huffington Post more than a year ago'Killer robots' with the ability to attack people without human intervention should be pre-emptively banned, a major human rights group has warned. Such weapons do not currently exist - at least in a form which is regularly employed on the battlefield by ... Read more
- How would you characterize the relationship between the United States & ...
- Venezuelan army defectors call on US to arm them. Should the US get involved?
- Trump discussed pulling out of NATO repeatedly: would you support such a ...
- WSJ oped: women in combat a mistake-lethality down, sexual tension up. Agree?
- New Russian supermissile: is US doing enough to keep its military ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?