- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Huffington Post more than a year ago'Killer robots' with the ability to attack people without human intervention should be pre-emptively banned, a major human rights group has warned. Such weapons do not currently exist - at least in a form which is regularly employed on the battlefield by ... Read more
- FBI arrests armed 'citizen's' border guard. Should they be allowed to ...
- Brazil's president on Holocaust: 'forgive, but not forget.' Can it be ...
- Wikileaks' Assange finally pulled from embassy, arrested. Is he a criminal?
- Old foes, new approaches: can NATO survive without US leadership?
- How would you characterize the relationship between the United States & ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?