- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Huffington Post more than a year ago'Killer robots' with the ability to attack people without human intervention should be pre-emptively banned, a major human rights group has warned. Such weapons do not currently exist - at least in a form which is regularly employed on the battlefield by ... Read more
- Friends in Finland: Trump proclaims new era of US-Russia cooperation. ...
- Dems say Trump must cancel Putin summit as Mueller indicts 12 Russians. ...
- Rocky start to NATO meet: will the Western alliance survive Trump's ...
- Trump bashes NATO, EU: is it time for US to reevaluate traditional alliances?
- Trump-Putin summit set for Helsinki in July: do you think they need to meet?
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?