- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
New York Magazine more than a year agoIn 2007, former UBS banker Bradley Birkenfeld filled in the IRS on schemes the bank used to help its American clients avoid paying taxes, leading to a massive crackdown on Swiss tax havens. ... Read more
- Sports gambling to go national after Supreme Court axes federal ban. Support?
- Should most people on food stamps/welfare be required to work/get job ...
- Trump making example of Mexico migrant caravan to deter others from coming. ...
- White House considering plan to drug test food stamp recipients. Good idea?
- Should US copy new UK law that forced companies to expose huge gender pay ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?