- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
New York Magazine more than a year agoIn 2007, former UBS banker Bradley Birkenfeld filled in the IRS on schemes the bank used to help its American clients avoid paying taxes, leading to a massive crackdown on Swiss tax havens. ... Read more
- Dreamers in limbo as Senate rejects all deals: what should happen to them?
- Trump wants to replace food stamps with food boxes, save billions. Good idea?
- Woman fired for online post complaining of no tip on $735 takeout order: ...
- Stocks continue selloff, Dow drops 1000+ points. How is the US economy doing?
- US GDP set to grow 3% this year: is President Trump handling the economy ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?