- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
New York Magazine more than a year agoIn 2007, former UBS banker Bradley Birkenfeld filled in the IRS on schemes the bank used to help its American clients avoid paying taxes, leading to a massive crackdown on Swiss tax havens. ... Read more
- 30% of US jobs may be automated by 2030. Do you encourage or oppose that ...
- GOP tax plan on verge of approval, cuts taxes for most: do you support it?
- Justice Dpt. sues to block AT&T+CNN/Time Warner merger. Politically ...
- Jeff Bezos, world's richest man, crosses $100B mark: is that too much money?
- Black Friday kicks off holiday season: do you shop mostly online or in ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?