- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
New York Magazine more than a year agoIn 2007, former UBS banker Bradley Birkenfeld filled in the IRS on schemes the bank used to help its American clients avoid paying taxes, leading to a massive crackdown on Swiss tax havens. ... Read more
- Amazon to pay $0 in fed tax on $11B profit. Feel they're doing anything ...
- Trump declares national emergency to get money for wall: Do you agree?
- NYC faces backlash over $3B in subsidies given to Amazon for new HQ. Good ...
- Trump ends shutdown temporarily with no wall, says he didn't lose. Agree?
- Fiery new Democrat Ocasio-Cortez calls for much higher taxes on rich. Agree?
- Has globalization kept its promise to help all or mainly benefited the ...