- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 48
Mother Jones more than a year agoA few months back, the New York Times' statistics guru Nate Silver made an observation: "The phrase 'game changer' has been used 2,870 times in news outlets over the past 30 days." That was in July, before the debates, 47 percent, and about three dozen-o ... Read more
- Trump fires Tillerson: has US become stronger or weaker globally under Trump?
- Trump pardons sailor-leaked secrets-should Presidents be able to pardon ...
- Will revelation of extramarital affair with porn star hurt Trump politically?
- Trump names campaign manager for 2020 reelection: will he win a second term?
- Citizenship agency strikes 'nation of immigrants' from mission ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...