- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 48
Mother Jones more than a year agoA few months back, the New York Times' statistics guru Nate Silver made an observation: "The phrase 'game changer' has been used 2,870 times in news outlets over the past 30 days." That was in July, before the debates, 47 percent, and about three dozen-o ... Read more
- Should Trump-Putin meeting interpreter be forced to testify, reveal details?
- US govt shutdown now longest in history. How do you think it will end?
- After Comey firing FBI probed why Trump seemed to push Russian interests. OK?
- Do you think a border wall improves security, reduces illegal immigration?
- Major networks to air primetime Trump speech to nation on border: should ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...