- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 48
Mother Jones more than a year agoA few months back, the New York Times' statistics guru Nate Silver made an observation: "The phrase 'game changer' has been used 2,870 times in news outlets over the past 30 days." That was in July, before the debates, 47 percent, and about three dozen-o ... Read more
- Trump on McCain: 'never a fan'. Is it OK for him to attack the dead senator?
- Trump: no rising threat of white nationalism after New Zealand massacre. ...
- Trump: police, military, bikers back him, could 'play tough..would be bad'. ...
- Pelosi won't pursue Trump impeachment: 'not worth it', too divisive. Agree?
- Democrats refuse to hold debates on Fox: right call or missed opportunity?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...