- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 48
Mother Jones more than a year agoA few months back, the New York Times' statistics guru Nate Silver made an observation: "The phrase 'game changer' has been used 2,870 times in news outlets over the past 30 days." That was in July, before the debates, 47 percent, and about three dozen-o ... Read more
- 'Trump Derangement Syndrome': are his critics extreme, knee-jerk, irrational?
- Trump: Biden my dream opponent for 2020. If the two faced off, who would ...
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?