- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 48
Mother Jones more than a year agoA few months back, the New York Times' statistics guru Nate Silver made an observation: "The phrase 'game changer' has been used 2,870 times in news outlets over the past 30 days." That was in July, before the debates, 47 percent, and about three dozen-o ... Read more
- Puerto Rico rocked by Maria, Irma, $70B debt. Will it ever be the 51st state?
- New bipartisan Trump aims for deals on immigration, tax reform. Can this ...
- Is Donald Trump saving, destroying or just redefining the US presidency?
- Dems say real goal of Trump's voter fraud panel is to suppress voting. Agree?
- White Christians now a minority in US.Can they continue to run political ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...