- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
The Atlantic more than a year agoAfter going to college on the East Coast and spending a few years bouncing around, Jacob moved back to his native Oregon, settling in Portland. Almost immediately, he was surprised by the difficulty he had meeting women. Having lived in New York and the Boston area, he was accustomed to ready-made social scenes. ... Read more
- Facebook ex-privacy chief: they won't protect your data, don't care. Do you?
- Google Assistant gets more 'human': will people develop relationships with ...
- New iPhone X features facial recognition access, $999 price tag. Want one?
- Elon Musk keeps warning on AI: far greater threat than N. Korea. Do you ...
- Smartphones, social media shaping the next generation. Good or bad influence?
- Trump wants to send astronauts to the moon: should US invest billions to do ...