- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
The Atlantic more than a year agoAfter going to college on the East Coast and spending a few years bouncing around, Jacob moved back to his native Oregon, settling in Portland. Almost immediately, he was surprised by the difficulty he had meeting women. Having lived in New York and the Boston area, he was accustomed to ready-made social scenes. ... Read more
- Uber CEO may go in sexism shakeup-will harassment scandal affect their ...
- Tech firms reject claims encryption, secure apps enabling terror. Your view?
- 'Ransomware' attack targets UK hospitals: expect a crippling cyberattack ...
- Japanese company replaces striking workers with AI: should that be allowed?
- Would you implant tech in your body, brain to improve memory, link to web/AI?
- Do you think intelligent aliens have ever visited the Earth?