- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
The Atlantic more than a year agoAfter going to college on the East Coast and spending a few years bouncing around, Jacob moved back to his native Oregon, settling in Portland. Almost immediately, he was surprised by the difficulty he had meeting women. Having lived in New York and the Boston area, he was accustomed to ready-made social scenes. ... Read more
- Facebook on defensive as NYT oped suggests company should be broken up. ...
- Report says Amazon full of fake reviews. Trust online reviews when you buy?
- Zuckerberg: government should set limits for content on social media: agree?
- Is Facebook having a mainly positive or negative effect on society?
- News industry desperate for revenue: are you willing to pay for online news?
- Harvard scientists: interstellar object may have been alien probe. Could be?