- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
The Atlantic more than a year agoAfter going to college on the East Coast and spending a few years bouncing around, Jacob moved back to his native Oregon, settling in Portland. Almost immediately, he was surprised by the difficulty he had meeting women. Having lived in New York and the Boston area, he was accustomed to ready-made social scenes. ... Read more
- Facebook falls to fourth among teens: can they maintain overall dominance?
- Is the rise of artificial intelligence more threat or opportunity for ...
- Should Facebook continue policing itself or should the government get ...
- Do you think you're addicted to your smartphone?
- Advanced robots may get 'electronic person' legal status in EU. Good idea?
- 'Silence of the Universe is deafening': what are the chances that we're ...