- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
The Atlantic more than a year agoAfter going to college on the East Coast and spending a few years bouncing around, Jacob moved back to his native Oregon, settling in Portland. Almost immediately, he was surprised by the difficulty he had meeting women. Having lived in New York and the Boston area, he was accustomed to ready-made social scenes. ... Read more
- Is Facebook having a mainly positive or negative effect on society?
- News industry desperate for revenue: are you willing to pay for online news?
- Search for 'Idiot' on Google, get photos of Trump. Are they biased against ...
- Elon Musk: man must merge with the machines or risk becoming obsolete. Agree?
- $3K fine for not turning over passwords for airport 'digital strip search'. ...
- Harvard scientists: interstellar object may have been alien probe. Could be?