- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
The Atlantic more than a year agoAfter going to college on the East Coast and spending a few years bouncing around, Jacob moved back to his native Oregon, settling in Portland. Almost immediately, he was surprised by the difficulty he had meeting women. Having lived in New York and the Boston area, he was accustomed to ready-made social scenes. ... Read more
- 'Ransomware' attack targets UK hospitals: expect a crippling cyberattack ...
- Japanese company replaces striking workers with AI: should that be allowed?
- Would you implant tech in your body, brain to improve memory, link to web/AI?
- House GOP kills internet privacy rules: ISP's can sell your browsing data. ...
- Meet Robocar: AI race car. Can robotic sports be as exciting as human ...
- Curiosity rover continues search for life on Mars: believe it ever existed?