- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 30
The Atlantic more than a year agoAfter going to college on the East Coast and spending a few years bouncing around, Jacob moved back to his native Oregon, settling in Portland. Almost immediately, he was surprised by the difficulty he had meeting women. Having lived in New York and the Boston area, he was accustomed to ready-made social scenes. ... Read more
- FBI wants all Facebook data in real time to fight domestic terrorism. ...
- Facebook won't ax fake 'drunk Pelosi' video: posts don't have to be true. OK?
- Facebook on defensive as NYT oped suggests company should be broken up. ...
- Report says Amazon full of fake reviews. Trust online reviews when you buy?
- Zuckerberg: government should set limits for content on social media: agree?
- Is the US government hiding alien tech, remains at Area 51 or elsewhere?