- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 78
National Journal more than a year ago2. Abortion and women's health. The last two years have seen pitched battles over reproductive health, both at the federal level--where the Obama administration mandated that all employers provide birth control, to heated opposition from Catholics and ev ... Read more
- Trump, GOP decry voter fraud as recounts proceed: which party does it more?
- Trump fires natl. sec. official after Melania calls for it. OK to be ...
- Democrats add more wins as final midterm votes tallied: was it a Blue Wave?
- New Trump order: refugees can only apply at official border crossings. Agree?
- Should the Democrats let Nancy Pelosi lead their new majority in the House?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...