- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 78
National Journal more than a year ago2. Abortion and women's health. The last two years have seen pitched battles over reproductive health, both at the federal level--where the Obama administration mandated that all employers provide birth control, to heated opposition from Catholics and ev ... Read more
- Trump fires intel IG who reported whistleblower complaint to Congress. OK?
- Sanders and Biden last men standing: who will win the Democratic primary?
- Trump to block funds to 'sanctuary' cities that don't cooperate with ICE. OK?
- Senate calls first witnesses in Biden/Ukraine probe. Should this happen?
- White House purging staff from government deemed disloyal to Trump agenda. ...
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?