- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 78
National Journal more than a year ago2. Abortion and women's health. The last two years have seen pitched battles over reproductive health, both at the federal level--where the Obama administration mandated that all employers provide birth control, to heated opposition from Catholics and ev ... Read more
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- US admitted zero refugees in October, first time in 18 years. Right approach?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?