- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 250
Daily Mail - UK more than a year ago'Britain needs to be able to respond quickly to series of threats' Islanders vote on March 11 if they wish to remain an overseas territory of UK 'Yes' vote is expected which could lead to aggressive stunt from Argentina ... Read more
- Princess Diana 20 years on: was she murdered along with boyfriend Dodi Fayed?
- UK PM May seeks deal w/N. Ireland party in bid to cling to power. Best ...
- After new terror attack UK PM says 'we are too tolerant of extremism'. Agree?
- 22 dead in Manchester concert attack: can the war on terror ever be won?
- UK triggers Article 50, set to leave EU. Will the EU still be around in 2050?
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?