- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 104
Al Jazeera more than a year agoEgyptian President Mohamed Morsi has said it is an "ethical duty" to support the Syrian people against the "oppressive regime" in Damascus. His speech at the Non-Aligned Movement summit in Tehran on Thursday prompted a walkout by the Syrians. "Our solida ... Read more
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...
- Egyptians ignoring elections: is democracy the best system for every country?
- Egypt: Morsi, other Islamic leaders get death. Should sentences be carried ...
- 16 dead in clashes on 4th anniversary of Egyptian protests. Better off now?
- ISIS brides dad apologizes to UK: would you support your child no matter ...