- Comments: 11 |
- Votes: 9
CNN about 1M agoLondon (CNN)The beleaguered British Prime Minister Theresa May began to rebuild her splintered government Friday, replacing two Cabinet ministers who quit over her troubled Brexit plans and facing down demands that she resign. After a rollercoaster week that threatened to bring an end to her premiership, May survived Friday without any further high-profile departures from her administration. To the relief of Downing Street, key Brexit-supporting ministers said they would stay on. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-complex/did It 14% - Convince Me 14% - N-bad Way/result 71%
- EU to UK: can't renegotiate Brexit. What would you do if you were Theresa ...
- Huge crowds demand final say on Brexit: should the final deal be put to a ...
- Momentum builds for second Brexit referendum: should the UK vote again?
- American Meghan Markle to marry Prince Harry, shake up UK royalty. Do you ...
- Would UK's potential Brexit from the EU help or hurt the rest of the Union?
- EU President: rising populism, nationalism may end EU within 10 years. Agree?