- Comments: 65 |
- Votes: 13
Sky News 27d agoSaudi Arabia has said Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the country's consulate in Istanbul after a fight broke out. Mr Khashoggi, 59, went missing on 2 October during a visit to get papers for his marriage and intense pressure had been growing on Saudi Arabia to explain his disappearance. Saudi Arabia's public prosecutor was quoted on state television as saying that a fight broke out between Mr Khashoggi and people who met him in the consulate, leading to his death. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-their Affair 0% - Convince Me 20% - N-but Move On 0% - N-probe/punish 80%
- Should the US cancel $110B Saudi arms deal if they murdered journo Khashoggi?
- Saudi women to be allowed to drive: real progress or cosmetic changes?
- Threats after Kurds roll dice on independence vote. Will bid for state ...
- Kurds key in Syria, Iraq ISIS fight. Is it time for an independent Kurdistan?
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...