- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Letters asked judge for leniency in Rutgers webcam case
USA Today more than a year agoThere were more than 100 in all, and nearly all had the same theme: telling the judge it would be unjust to put former Rutgers student Dharun Ravi in prison for using a webcam to see roommate Tyler Clementi kissing another man in 2010, just days before Clementi killed himself. ... Read more
- Woman fights to prevent rapist from seeing their child. Does he have rights?
- Should you be able to talk back to policemen without fear of consequences?
- New rules on campus sexual assault: accused can cross-examine accusers. ...
- CA mass shooting kills 12: 2nd in 12 days in US. Will new Congress act on ...
- Asian students sue Harvard to end quotas favoring other racial groups. Agree?
- Divorce, marriage rates both fall: when should you end an unhappy marriage?