- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Letters asked judge for leniency in Rutgers webcam case
USA Today more than a year agoThere were more than 100 in all, and nearly all had the same theme: telling the judge it would be unjust to put former Rutgers student Dharun Ravi in prison for using a webcam to see roommate Tyler Clementi kissing another man in 2010, just days before Clementi killed himself. ... Read more
- New law would check your social media account before you can buy a gun. Fair?
- Topless activists arrested: should women be allowed to show breasts in ...
- Court says woman's texts pushing boyfriend to suicide aren't free ...
- Do you believe black & white suspects receive equal treatment from the ...
- FL senate to pay $900K in sex harassment case. OK for taxpayers to foot bill?
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?