- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Letters asked judge for leniency in Rutgers webcam case
USA Today more than a year agoThere were more than 100 in all, and nearly all had the same theme: telling the judge it would be unjust to put former Rutgers student Dharun Ravi in prison for using a webcam to see roommate Tyler Clementi kissing another man in 2010, just days before Clementi killed himself. ... Read more
- Is solitary confinement in prison equivalent to torture?
- Parkland deputy faces charges for not acting during school shooting. Fair?
- Is police violence due mainly to a few bad apples or is the system broken?
- Utah judge gets six month suspension for anti-Trump comments, posts. Fair?
- New AI can predict if you're a shoplifter. Should AI be used to prevent ...
- Teen Vogue slammed for column touting sex work as legitimate career choice. ...