- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Letters asked judge for leniency in Rutgers webcam case
USA Today more than a year agoThere were more than 100 in all, and nearly all had the same theme: telling the judge it would be unjust to put former Rutgers student Dharun Ravi in prison for using a webcam to see roommate Tyler Clementi kissing another man in 2010, just days before Clementi killed himself. ... Read more
- Columbine shooting, 20 years on: what's most important vs. school shootings?
- 'Red Flag' laws let police seize guns if you're deemed to be a danger. ...
- Sanders: felons in jail should be allowed to vote from behind bars. Agree?
- Man arrested for keeping 86-inch TV send to his house by mistake. Fair?
- Anger as charges dropped against Smollett. Did the actor fake 'racist' ...
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...