- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 35
Letters asked judge for leniency in Rutgers webcam case
USA Today more than a year agoThere were more than 100 in all, and nearly all had the same theme: telling the judge it would be unjust to put former Rutgers student Dharun Ravi in prison for using a webcam to see roommate Tyler Clementi kissing another man in 2010, just days before Clementi killed himself. ... Read more
- DOJ faces criticism over babies alone in immigration courts: defensible?
- 16-yr-old assaulted on video for wearing Make America Great hat. Hate crime?
- Democrats call for ICE to be disbanded: do you support the agency's work?
- Convicted child molester ace baseball pitcher goes undrafted-deserves a ...
- Would you break the law, risk jail to help family if you felt it was ...
- Does the United States need more patriotism?