- Comments: 11 |
- Votes: 12
USA Today about 1M agoFormer first lady Barbara Bush, the wife of one president and mother of another, died Tuesday after deciding to discontinue medical treatment for her declining health. Family spokesman Jim McGrath announced her death on Twitter at 6:37 p.m. CT: "A former first lady of the United States of America and relentless proponent of family literacy, Barbara Pierce Bush passed away Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at the age of 92." ... Read more
Results in this view: Barb/laura Bush 0% - Hillary Clinton 0% - Michelle Obama 83% - Melania Trump 17%
- Democrats search for an agenda: what's the main thing they stand for today?
- Rudy Giuliani keeps creating controversy: helping or hurting Trump's case?
- Group threatens to shame non-voters: do you consider voting a duty or a ...
- Bloomberg: epidemic of dishonesty is danger to democracy. Which side lies ...
- Is Hillary Clinton's continued high profile helping or hurting the Democrats?
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...