- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 187
BBC News more than a year agoIsraeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has said that a "clear red line" must be drawn to stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapon. Speaking at the UN in New York, the prime minister said that this could only be achieved by preventing Tehran from acquiring enough enriched uranium to make a bomb. ... Read more
- Iran shoots down drone, 'completely ready for war'. Who's to blame if it ...
- US cites Iranian 'provocations', sends warships to Persian Gulf. Is war ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?
- Trump to Iran: 'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE US AGAIN.' Are his threats ...
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?