- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 93
Huffington Post more than a year agoAs residents in over thirty states file petitions to secede from the United States in the wake of President Obama's reelection, Rep. Ron Paul's (R-Texas) office is reaffirming the congressman's belief that the right to secede is an "American principle." ... Read more
- Public impeachment hearings end: should the House vote to impeach?
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?