- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Time Magazine more than a year agoSupporters call Massachusetts' Question 2 the Death with Dignity Act. Opponents call it physician-assisted suicide. The proposed law would allow doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if he or she is mentally sound, expected to die within six months and wishes to hasten their own death. ... Read more
- Menopause breakthrough will let older women have children: is it ever too ...
- Elon Musk working on computer chip to embed in your brain. Would you do it?
- 'Anger is a powerful & healthy force in your life': how do you deal with ...
- At what age do you think it's best to lose your virginity?
- WHO recognizes traditional Chinese medicine for 1st time-do you think it ...
- Japan exits whaling ban treaty, resumes hunting: 'a national tradition'. OK?