- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Time Magazine more than a year agoSupporters call Massachusetts' Question 2 the Death with Dignity Act. Opponents call it physician-assisted suicide. The proposed law would allow doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if he or she is mentally sound, expected to die within six months and wishes to hasten their own death. ... Read more
- Do you believe healing crystals can improve your physical or mental health?
- Trump uses executive order to ax part of Obamacare-should he wait for ...
- Trump axes Obama birth control rules-do women have right to free birth ...
- GOP House bans abortions after 20 weeks-should late-term abortions be ...
- McCain puts Obamacare repeal in doubt, insists on bipartisan process. Agree?
- Trump admin ends ban on elephant hunting/trophies: helps conservation. Agree?