- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Time Magazine more than a year agoSupporters call Massachusetts' Question 2 the Death with Dignity Act. Opponents call it physician-assisted suicide. The proposed law would allow doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if he or she is mentally sound, expected to die within six months and wishes to hasten their own death. ... Read more
- More Americans smoking cannabis daily: do you think marijuana is addictive?
- San Francisco to set up safe injection sites for drug users. Good idea?
- FDA taking action to stem youth e-cig epidemic: may ban flavors. Good idea?
- More than a third of Americans sleep deprived: how much sleep do you average?
- Fat-positive model Tess Holliday on Cosmo cover: does she promote obesity?
- Trump denies 3K died in Puerto Rico from Maria: was the recovery managed ...