- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Time Magazine more than a year agoSupporters call Massachusetts' Question 2 the Death with Dignity Act. Opponents call it physician-assisted suicide. The proposed law would allow doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if he or she is mentally sound, expected to die within six months and wishes to hasten their own death. ... Read more
- Half of women want easier access to abortion pills: should that happen?
- Do you support medical experiments on animals to seek cures for human ...
- Is driving under the influence of marijuana as bad as driving while drinking?
- More Americans smoking cannabis daily: do you think marijuana is addictive?
- San Francisco to set up safe injection sites for drug users. Good idea?
- Youths sue US gov't: denying climate change violates constitution. Have a ...