- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Time Magazine more than a year agoSupporters call Massachusetts' Question 2 the Death with Dignity Act. Opponents call it physician-assisted suicide. The proposed law would allow doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if he or she is mentally sound, expected to die within six months and wishes to hasten their own death. ... Read more
- Florida declares porn public health risk: destroys millions of lives. Agree?
- Exercise pill offers gain without pain: would you take instead of working ...
- VP Pence: abortions in the US could become illegal 'in our time.' Agree?
- Psychedelic drugs seen as promising anti-depression treatment. Would you try?
- Should drug companies be punished for role in creating the opioid epidemic?
- Should we try saving all endangered species or be selective about who we ...