- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Time Magazine more than a year agoSupporters call Massachusetts' Question 2 the Death with Dignity Act. Opponents call it physician-assisted suicide. The proposed law would allow doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if he or she is mentally sound, expected to die within six months and wishes to hasten their own death. ... Read more
- Sperm counts in Western men down more than half over past 40 years. Why?
- High hopes for gene therapy cancer cure: when will most cancers be curable?
- Growing support for bipartisan health care plan. Is that the approach you ...
- Are drug companies to blame for the US epidemic of opioid addictions, deaths?
- Charlie Gard's parents accept end, fight to have him die at home-grant ...
- Trump team plans to shrink national monuments, open to hunting/fishing. ...