- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 62
Time Magazine more than a year agoSupporters call Massachusetts' Question 2 the Death with Dignity Act. Opponents call it physician-assisted suicide. The proposed law would allow doctors to prescribe medication to end a patient's life if he or she is mentally sound, expected to die within six months and wishes to hasten their own death. ... Read more
- Male birth control pill under development: will most men take it if safe?
- USDA: $22M on research that included kitten cannibalism. Can that be ...
- Facebook moves to block anti-vaccination content. Sound policy or censorship?
- Does cannabis have huge medical potential, is it overblown or mostly a bluff?
- Richard Gere, 69, welcomes new baby boy. When are you too old to become a ...
- Trump's ex-fixer Cohen calls President a racist in testimony to ...