- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 28
The Telegraph more than a year agoThe 2012 election campaign season is still young; the battle will grow only more bruising. And voters will become increasingly turned off. But, in America, we get only two choices, and often are left voting for what we believe to be the lesser of two evils. ... Read more
- Trump gives his presidency an A+: 'can I go higher?' What do you think?
- Trump, GOP decry voter fraud as recounts proceed: which party does it more?
- Trump fires natl. sec. official after Melania calls for it. OK to be ...
- Democrats add more wins as final midterm votes tallied: was it a Blue Wave?
- New Trump order: refugees can only apply at official border crossings. Agree?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...