- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 26
The Washington Post more than a year agoFinancial markets soared Thursday after the Federal Reserve announced its new program to buy financial assets to inject money into the U.S. economy. The surge began mid-day, as the central bank unveiled its third round of quantitative easing, or QE3. The ... Read more
- Amazon to pay $0 in fed tax on $11B profit. Feel they're doing anything ...
- Trump declares national emergency to get money for wall: Do you agree?
- NYC faces backlash over $3B in subsidies given to Amazon for new HQ. Good ...
- Trump ends shutdown temporarily with no wall, says he didn't lose. Agree?
- Fiery new Democrat Ocasio-Cortez calls for much higher taxes on rich. Agree?
- Has globalization kept its promise to help all or mainly benefited the ...