- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 2518
National Journal more than a year agoA new ABC News/Washington Post poll released early Monday shows rising Republican enthusiasm following the first presidential debate, but GOP nominee Mitt Romney does not gain ground on the ballot test, as the percentage of voters who say the nation is on the wrong track fell to its lowest point in nearly three years. ... Read more
- An Omarosa spurned: would a tape of Trump using the N-word change anything?
- Charlottesville anniversary: Neo-Nazis march in DC. Has Trump condemned ...
- Special elections show voters shifting blue-will Dems get their Nov. blue ...
- Donald Trump Jr.: Democrats are more like Nazis than Republicans. Agree?
- Dan Rather blasts 'racist' Trump tweet attacking LeBron James. Is Trump ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?