- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 31
The New York Times more than a year agoAn Egyptian appeals court on Sunday threw out the guilty verdict and life sentence against former President Hosni Mubarak on charges that he allowed the killing of protesters. The court ordered a new trial, which would once again send the ailing autocrat rolling on a stretcher into the steel defendant's cage in an Egyptian criminal court. ... Read more
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...
- Egyptians ignoring elections: is democracy the best system for every country?
- Egypt: Morsi, other Islamic leaders get death. Should sentences be carried ...
- 16 dead in clashes on 4th anniversary of Egyptian protests. Better off now?
- More troops in Afghanistan, Syria: should US reengage militarily in Mideast?