- Comments: 16 |
- Votes: 3
CNN 26d ago(CNN)In her forthcoming book about her time in the Trump White House, former US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley claims that she was recruited by White House chief of staff John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to subvert the wishes of President Donald Trump. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-saving Nation 100% - Convince Me 0% - Wrong-just Quit 0% - N-treaonous 0%
- Public impeachment hearings end: should the House vote to impeach?
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...