- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 22
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoCoastguards use aircraft to determine condition of Royal Dutch Shell vessel, the Kulluk, which ran aground near Kodiak Island Marine experts intend to board the Kulluk as soon as weather conditions improve. Photograph: Jon Klingenberg / US Coast Guard/EP ... Read more
- Trump denies 3K died in Puerto Rico from Maria: was the recovery managed ...
- California commits to 100% clean energy by 2045. Is that a realistic goal?
- Arctic permafrost melting quickly: will global warming be worse than ...
- Are the record California wildfires clearly linked to manmade climate change?
- Starbucks latest chain to ban plastic straws as movement grows: support them?
- Study finds 2017 most miserable year globally since 2005. Surprised?