- Comments: 23 |
- Votes: 16
Slate about 1M agoIt's the start of a crucial 30-day period that purportedly sends corporate balance sheets into the black. Many stores make more than 20 percent of their sales in the last two months of the year, according to Census data, buoyed by $650 billion in November and December consumer spending. The University of Michigan's consumer survey finds Americans are feeling better about the economy than at any time since 2004, promising the most lucrative holiday shopping season in over a decade. Retail stocks climbed last week, as they tend to do around Thanksgiving. ... Read more
Results in this view: Mostly Online 30% - Mostly In Stores 40% - Other 30%
- Studies find women prefer to work for men: do you prefer a female or male ...
- Should US immigration favor skilled, educated, financially secure candidates?
- Democrats threaten govt. shutdown if DACA/Dreamers not resolved. Right move?
- Power suit's decline: should men wear suit, ties when they work in an office?
- Dow crosses 25,000 for the first time: growing bubble or just getting ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?