- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 98
MSNBC more than a year agoBy Michael O'Brien, NBC News President Barack Obama used Friday's new jobs report showing that the unemployment rate had fallen below 8 percent to warn voters in battleground Virginia against electing Mitt Romney as president. The monthly jobs survey iss ... Read more
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- US admitted zero refugees in October, first time in 18 years. Right approach?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?