- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 98
MSNBC more than a year agoBy Michael O'Brien, NBC News President Barack Obama used Friday's new jobs report showing that the unemployment rate had fallen below 8 percent to warn voters in battleground Virginia against electing Mitt Romney as president. The monthly jobs survey iss ... Read more
- Trump: Biden my dream opponent for 2020. If the two faced off, who would ...
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- July 4 poll: record low number of Americans are 'extremely proud'. Your view?
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?