- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 98
MSNBC more than a year agoBy Michael O'Brien, NBC News President Barack Obama used Friday's new jobs report showing that the unemployment rate had fallen below 8 percent to warn voters in battleground Virginia against electing Mitt Romney as president. The monthly jobs survey iss ... Read more
- White House purging staff from government deemed disloyal to Trump agenda. ...
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Trump team defends removal of impeachment witnesses from NSA, White House. ...
- Trump approval rating up to 49% post impeachment trial-did it help or hurt ...
- Impeachment vote today in Senate: how would you vote if you were there?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?