- Comments: 7 |
- Votes: 8
The New York Times about 1M agoUNITED NATIONS - President Trump on Monday opened his first visit to the United Nations since taking office with a polite but firm call for the 72-year-old institution to overhaul itself, as world leaders waited to see how he would reconcile his "America first" vision with an institution devoted to collective action and global goals. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-unappreciated 0% - Convince Me 40% - Does Best It Can 20% - N-waste Time/$$ 40%
- Trump under fire for calls to fallen soldiers families: is the criticism ...
- World bathed in conflict: is war & violence an inescapable part of humanity?
- US leaving UNESCO citing 'anti-Israel bias', financial concerns. Right move?
- Elon Musk wants ban on autonomous killer robots. Can the UN ban ...
- Trump decertifies Iran nuke deal-tells Congress fix it or it's dead. Good ...
- Trump says Iran nuclear deal worst ever, an embarrassment. Should US pull ...