- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
Daily Mail - UK more than a year agoAn Italian court has today convicted six scientists and a government official of manslaughter for failing to give adequate warning of the deadly earthquake in 2009. The city of L'Aquila was decimated by the killer quake, which measured more than 6.3 on the Richter Scale and killed more than 300 people. ... Read more
- Yeti mystery solved. Which creature do you believe in?
- Nuclear fusion goal passed. What will world's main energy source be in 2050?
- Scientists revive extinct frog: Which species should be next?
- Trump's NASA head pick doesn't believe in man-made climate change. Is that ...
- Millions will flock to rare 'American' solar eclipse. Will you be in its ...