- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 30
Daily Mail - UK more than a year agoAn Italian court has today convicted six scientists and a government official of manslaughter for failing to give adequate warning of the deadly earthquake in 2009. The city of L'Aquila was decimated by the killer quake, which measured more than 6.3 on the Richter Scale and killed more than 300 people. ... Read more
Results in this view: Ethical Mistakes 0% - Causing Bodily Harm 0% - Negligent/intentional 0% - Other 100%
- Yeti mystery solved. Which creature do you believe in?
- Nuclear fusion goal passed. What will world's main energy source be in 2050?
- Scientists revive extinct frog: Which species should be next?
- Navy pilots filmed close encounters with UFOs: could this be the real thing?
- Harvard scientists: interstellar object may have been alien probe. Could be?