- Comments: 41 |
- Votes: 15
Yahoo News about 1M agoWASHINGTON - Attorney General William Barr had barely finished taking reporters' questions about the Russia investigation when the Democratic chairman of the House Judiciary Committee signaled he wasn't even close to satisfied with the answers. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-bring Him Down 40% - Y-harass/weaken 0% - Convince Me 0% - N-helps Trump 60%
- Trump plans massive 4th of July party in DC with presidential address: like?
- Trump defies Congress: rejects subpoenas, exec privilege on Mueller report: ...
- Pelosi: Trump goading Democrats to impeach. Would a failed effort help them?
- If Trump loses 2020 election, do you think he'll leave the White House ...
- AG Barr's wide-ranging probe of FBI 'spying' on Trump campaign begins. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...