- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 99
The New York Times more than a year agoMost efforts to legalize marijuana possession have generally run aground in the face of unified opposition. Mothers Against Drunk Driving led the charge in helping to defeat a ballot measure in California in 2010. Law enforcement groups, not too surprisingly, have also been largely opposed in the past. ... Read more
- Divorce, marriage rates both fall: when should you end an unhappy marriage?
- Native Americans mark Thanksgiving with day of mourning: understandable?
- Company to give handguns to employees as Christmas present. What do you ...
- Children+parents+grandparents: is it good to live in a multigenerational ...
- Is it OK for white kids to wear "Black Panther" costumes for Halloween?
- Accused rapist walks free after plea deal: should victim's assent be ...