- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 99
The New York Times more than a year agoMost efforts to legalize marijuana possession have generally run aground in the face of unified opposition. Mothers Against Drunk Driving led the charge in helping to defeat a ballot measure in California in 2010. Law enforcement groups, not too surprisingly, have also been largely opposed in the past. ... Read more
- Father's Day 2018: is a father's parenting role secondary to the mother's?
- Giuliani: 'I don't respect a porn star like I respect a career women': agree?
- Miss America drops swimsuit competition, won't judge physical beauty. Like?
- #Livingwhileblack: do you think there's systematic, pervasive racism in the ...
- Starbucks shuts for a day for diversity training after race incident-good ...
- Convicted child molester ace baseball pitcher goes undrafted-deserves a ...