- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 99
The New York Times more than a year agoMost efforts to legalize marijuana possession have generally run aground in the face of unified opposition. Mothers Against Drunk Driving led the charge in helping to defeat a ballot measure in California in 2010. Law enforcement groups, not too surprisingly, have also been largely opposed in the past. ... Read more
- Do you believe in sticking out a tough marriage or moving on when it gets ...
- Man buys $1300 of ice cream for dozens of strangers: does pure altruism ...
- Bill Maher sorry for dropping N-word. Can white comics use it in their jokes?
- NY Times asks: is an open marriage a happier marriage? What's your view?
- Child marriage legal in most US states, no min. age in 27. Should there be ...
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?