- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 99
The New York Times more than a year agoMost efforts to legalize marijuana possession have generally run aground in the face of unified opposition. Mothers Against Drunk Driving led the charge in helping to defeat a ballot measure in California in 2010. Law enforcement groups, not too surprisingly, have also been largely opposed in the past. ... Read more
- 2019 draws to a close: was it a good year for the world?
- 2019 coming to an end: are you optimistic or pessimistic about 2020?
- Elon Musk not guilty of libel for tweet calling cave rescuer 'pedo guy'. ...
- Nikki Haley: Confederate flag stood for service, sacrifice and heritage. ...
- Many Native Americans view Thanksgiving as a day of mourning: is that fair?
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...