- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 99
The New York Times more than a year agoMost efforts to legalize marijuana possession have generally run aground in the face of unified opposition. Mothers Against Drunk Driving led the charge in helping to defeat a ballot measure in California in 2010. Law enforcement groups, not too surprisingly, have also been largely opposed in the past. ... Read more
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?
- Kids living with parents longer, millennials moving back home. Good or bad?
- Trump seen by White Christians as last hope to reverse decline. Your view?
- July 4: if US Founding Fathers visited today, would they like what they ...
- Do you believe in sticking out a tough marriage or moving on when it gets ...
- Police shaming suspects with FB posts of their arrests, mugshots. Is that OK?