- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 99
The New York Times more than a year agoMost efforts to legalize marijuana possession have generally run aground in the face of unified opposition. Mothers Against Drunk Driving led the charge in helping to defeat a ballot measure in California in 2010. Law enforcement groups, not too surprisingly, have also been largely opposed in the past. ... Read more
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?
- Universal basic income: should govt. give everyone a guaranteed minimum ...
- Arizona considers declaring porn a public health crisis. Do you agree?
- Americans honor Martin Luther King Jr. Would his message still resonate ...
- 'A happy, healthy marriage is one of the most important things in life.' ...
- New law would check your social media account before you can buy a gun. Fair?