- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 99
The New York Times more than a year agoMost efforts to legalize marijuana possession have generally run aground in the face of unified opposition. Mothers Against Drunk Driving led the charge in helping to defeat a ballot measure in California in 2010. Law enforcement groups, not too surprisingly, have also been largely opposed in the past. ... Read more
- Clooney a dad at 55, trend of older fathers-when is it too late for ...
- White supremacist 'Unite the Right' rally gets violent. Support right to ...
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?
- Kids living with parents longer, millennials moving back home. Good or bad?
- Trump seen by White Christians as last hope to reverse decline. Your view?
- Passenger sees man texting about child abuse, turns him in. What would you ...