- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 99
The New York Times more than a year agoMost efforts to legalize marijuana possession have generally run aground in the face of unified opposition. Mothers Against Drunk Driving led the charge in helping to defeat a ballot measure in California in 2010. Law enforcement groups, not too surprisingly, have also been largely opposed in the past. ... Read more
- Can straight men, women be best friends without it turning into something ...
- Life called an 'endless, terrible competition.' Is that a fair assessment?
- Are dating apps the best way to find a new relationship?
- Starbucks barista tells police officers to leave: are you intimidated by ...
- Teen Vogue slammed for column touting sex work as legitimate career choice. ...
- Texas 16-yr-old to be tried as adult for alleged murder, rapes. Is that OK?